Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oh my goodness I have been slacking. I can't believe I've taken so long to write. Well Valentine's Day was awesome. My incredibly handsome husband brought me flowers and balloons and a card and conversation hearts (as has been tradition since I was a little girl;the hearts I mean) and he bought a cute pair of red shoes for me (I of course helped him out with that). Then we went to dinner at our tradtional place since being together, the oh so delicious Carrabas. It was a great day and so much fun making valentines for him... :) Alexis had her nine month check-up and did not grow in 2 months, but I swear I feed the girl whatever she wants...well almost. There are too many unknown papers and who knows what that she tries to eat all the time. :) She is such a joy in James' and my life we can't get enough of her.
James and I have been discussing buying some land this year in Texas to build on later in the next 4 or 5 years when James has gotten enough experience as a ceramist so that we can move down there. We have planned on moving down there but we plan on staying with our current live in nanny situation for at least 3 to 3 1/2 years as is desired by our bossman. And James is working in such a good lab that things may work out for us to stay here but we figure if we end up staying here we'd just sell the land and enjoy whatever profit we made. Anyway that is the latest update for now.

3 comments:

Julene said...

Holy cow! I didn't know you had a blog too! I thought for sure you would have told me! This is cool. I found Monaca's blog and she had a link to yours on her blog!
Anyway, so Texas eh? Oh I would miss you guys! :( I know we don't see eachother too often anymore, but I like knowing that I can! I'll just cross my fingers that you stay here! ;) ok, ok, but it would be cool for you to be able to build a house, and Texas would be cool. I'll give you that. Anyway, check out my blog! I started it a couple months ago! :D

Emily S said...

Hey Sumerae! It's Emily. Aimee told me you guys have a blog so I added you guys to my friends list, hope that's okay. Feel free to check out our blog if you like :)
I hope to see more updates, you guys have the cutest family!!

Monaca said...

Hey Sumerae, I'm still waiting for the new RED HEAD picture!!! I can't wait to see.

Have a very happy day!