Friday, February 1, 2008



Well a few new fun things have been happening...James has applied for American Gladiators and he tried out for a professional indoor football team, the Saints, for which he will be paid to play if he makes the team. He's pretty excited for both things so keep your fingers crossed. Things have been going so much better with the nanny job I'm doing. Both kids are being so much better. It's nice to go three weeks in a row so far with out world war three going on with them. Although hopefully I haven't jinxed anything by saying so. :) Alexis is pulling herself up with much ease and crawling around so good. She has already started letting go of the couch or table or whatever else she's holding on to to stand on her own.


It's snowing like crazy and while I'm grateful for the moisture it will provide...ENOUGH already! I'm done driving in the snow with crazy drivers that have no idea what they are doing. Bring on the spring.

1 comment:

Jana said...

What's up Sumerae! I am so glad I have found a way to keep in touch with you or atleast to stay updated with old friends. I hope you don't mind. Your little girl is super cute. Hope things are going great for you guys. American Gladiator huh? Brad and I have been watshing that. I feel like I'm back in the early 90's. Good luck with that.